I shared things I wish I would have done during college on my other blog. I wanted to share on this blog, since many of these things are characteristics and habits I wish I made for a healthier, happier life. Hope they might help someone!
Now that college freshman have experienced a semester of college life, it’s a good time to reflect and try to work on improving yourselves. Though I did try to improve myself in college, there are things I didn’t understand or value enough. To help other young adults, here’s a list of things I wish I did differently in college:
- I wish I understood health and ate healthier.
- I wish I drank more water and always carried a bottle with me.
- I wish I learned to be and love myself versus changing.
- I wish I spent time learning things on my own.
- I wish I learned to say no.
- I wish I had tried to explain my needs and set boundaries with my friends and roommates.
- I wish I learned that I don’t have to prove myself right or seek approval.
- I wish I learned to let things go when their…
View original post 1,763 more words